Academic title is given to the students of Master Program of Arabic Language Education that have been proven deserved to pass is Magister Pendidikan (M.Pd) or Master of Education. New Student Admissions (PMB) are administered online by accessing the website http://pmb.upi.edu or http://app.pmb.upi.edu/pascasarjana/.
1. Holding a Bachelor (S1) degree or equivalent from an accredited study program and/or university with a GPA of at least 2.75 within the scale of 0.00 to 4.00 or otherwise deemed equivalent; and holding a Master’s (S2) degree or equivalent from an accredited study program and/or university with a GPA of at least 3.00 within the scale of 0.00-4.00 or deemed equivalent. A diploma from an overseas university should be certified as equivalent by Kemenristek Dikti;
2. Having a linear educational background for a particular study program and for those who will take the doctoral degree program by research (doctor by research);
3. Have to pass the entrance test organized by SPs.
Filling out the registration form by attaching:
1. The latest diploma and academic transcripts (the S3 program requires copies of the S1 and S2 diploma and transcript) that have been legalized;
2. Statement of assignment/permission from employer;
3. Research plan to be undertaken (for S3 only);
4. 2 (two) pieces of size 4 x 6 color photographs;
5. Academic recommendation letters from two lecturers.
Selection Test Materials:
1. Academic Aptitude Test (120 minutes);
2. English Test (90 minutes)
3. Arabic Proficiency Test: IMALAH (Ikhtibarat Maharah Lughah Arabiyah) (150 minutes)